Discover the Myanmar‘s top attraction – Bagan, visit thousand of temples on the mythical site. This Bagan Escape package is best choice for those who want to discover the land of temple in depth. The whole tour is accompanied by experienced, local, English speaking guides. Please contact our Travel Consultant for the best offer.
Start City : Bagan
Departure City: Yangon
Visit Cities: Yangon – Bagan
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Departure: Daily, upon your request
Extendable with optional tours from Bagan
- PRIVATE TOUR COST: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
Group size 2 persons 4 persons 6 persons Single Supp Land Tour/person 612 508 482 230 Flight/person 270 270 270 Total/person 882 778 752
- 2 domestic flights: Yangon – Bagan – Yangon
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa (more at www.burmatravel.com/visa).
- Above prices subject to availability and subject to change.
- Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change.
- Amounts payable to third parties not included.
- International airfares not included unless otherwise specified.
- Please check all prices, availability and other information with your Burma Travel consultant before booking.
- Burma Travel general booking conditions apply.
- Day 1: Yangon Arrival – Half Day Tour
Welcome to Myanmar! A guide of Myanmar Tours will await you at the International Yangon Airport. You will then be escorted to your hotel in the city center.
Begin your first Myanmar visit to Shwedagon Pagoda – the most prominent monument in Yangon, which dominates the sky with a golden flash, giant spires and holy relics.
Your highlight for this evening is a dinner in Karaweik Palace, overlooking to the Royal Lake and Shwedagon Tower. Dinner will consist of fine Burmese food and an amazing cultural show.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
Meals: Karaweik Palace Dinner
Day 2: Yangon – Fly to Bagan – Discovery
Today we have an early morning flight Bagan, in fact, the only direct flight. Bagan is Myanmar’s archaeological wonderland, where over 3,000 ancient temples blossom from the countryside. Start your tour with a trip to the bustling Nyaung U Market in Old Bagan then explore the beautiful, gold leaf Shwezigon Pagoda and learn about Burmese Buddhist traditions. We continue our tour with a visit to Ananda Temple, stopping along the way on the Bagan plains to admire some of the surrounding temples. The highlight of today is the panoramic sunset view from the second highest pagoda of Bagan, the ShweSandaw Pagoda.
Accommodation: Hotel in Bagan
Day 3: Bagan Sightseeing – Fly to Yangon
After breakfast, start with an exotic horse cart ride to one of the biggest temples in Bagan: Nan Paya Pagoda and many other interesting sites nearby, continue with sightseeing to Minkaba Gubyaukyi Temple, take note of the architectural difference in MyaZedi Pagoda before heading to Manuha Temple. Take a tour of a local lacquer ware workshop and learn how this traditional piece of art is made. Leave Bagan for Yangon
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
Day 4: Yangon Half Day Tour – Departure
Spend a half-day exploring Yangon and its highlights from Sule Pagoda in the heart of Yangon city to Chaukhtayi Pagoda. Enjoy some last minute shopping in Scott Market. Our driver will provide transfers to the airport for your departure flight.
NOTESPlease be aware that flight time, hotels and all others logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed Burma Travel will endeavor to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
Did you know? Burma Travel can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.