In Myanmar’s Shan State, Inle Lake is an iconic destination – and for good reason. Despite hosting large numbers of tourists, the lake’s rural charms remain authentic and alluring. Intha fisherman row flat-ended canoes with one leg while using both hands to fish; floating gardens burst with tomatoes, beans and other produce; and oxcarts packed with the day’s harvest create the only traffic jam you will find. Wooden homes perch above the water on rickety stilts in villages that sustain generations-old cottage industries. Burma Travel put the best of Inle in this 3 day package. Contact our travel consultant for more details and the best offers.
Start City : Heho
Departure City: Heho
Visit Cities: Pindaya Cave – Inle Lake – Indein
Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Departure: Daily, upon your request
Extendable with optional tours from Heho
- PRIVATE TOUR COST: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
Group size 2 persons 4 persons 6 persons Single Supp Land Tour/person 345 275 265 0 Flight/person 0 0 0 Total/person 345 275 265
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa (more at www.burmatravel.com/visa).
- Above prices subject to availability and subject to change.
- Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change.
- Amounts payable to third parties not included.
- International airfares not included unless otherwise specified.
- Please check all prices, availability and other information with your Burma Travel consultant before booking.
- Burma Travel general booking conditions apply.
- Day 1: Heho Arrival – Pindaya Cave – Inle Lake
Arrive at Heho airport, where our driver and guide awaits to pick you up. Take a nice drive to Pindaya through the picturesque countryside of Shan State. Visit Pindaya’s limestone cave with its maze of chambers displaying more than 8,000 Buddha statues and local handicraft workshops producing Shan paper made from mulberry bark and traditional umbrellas made from the same paper that are used by monks all around the country
Later in the afternoon, drive to Inle Lake where you will embark a long boat for a sunset ride to your resort
Accommodation: Hotel in Inle Lake
Day 2: Inle Lake Discovery
Inle Lake, the second largest lake in Myanmar, located 900m above sea level and is home to unique one leg rower Intha people.
After breakfast at resort, board on motorboat for a sightseeing tour to Phaungdawoo Pagoda, famed for its richly gilded five small Buddha images, also is believed the holiest in Inle Lake. Our next visit is Ngaphechaung monastery, known as jumping cat pagoda. As you travel further to Nam Pan village; cotton and lotus weaving factory, cigar making houses will impress you with a sense of traditional Intha life.
Accommodation: Hotel in Inle Lake
Day 3: Inle Lake – Indein – Departure
This morning, you will visit the 5 days market which is hold in different villages surround the lake. This is definitely a fascinating place to enjoy the scene of local tribes in their colorful clothes and exotic market atmosphere.
After lunch, the boat will take you to beautiful temple of Indein, located on the hill overlooking the lake. It will be definitely relaxing to walk along the corridor and enjoy the giant columns which have been left to the nature for centuries.
Heading to Heho for your onward flights.
Good bye & Bon Voyage!
NOTESPlease be aware that flight time, hotels and all others logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed Burma Travel will endeavor to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
Did you know? Burma Travel can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.