This 3 day journey bring you to discover the second largest city in Burma which was a former capital of Myanmar. The city is the economic and religious hub of upper Myanmar and is center around the Royal Palace…
Contact our travel consultant for more details and the best offers.
Start City :Mandalay Mandalay
Departure City:Mandalay Mandalay
Visit Cities:Mandalay Mandalay Hill – Mingun – Sagaing – Amarapura – U Bein Bridge
Duration: 3 days 3 Days 2 Nights
Departure: Daily, upon your request
Extendable with optional tours from Mandalay
- PRIVATE TOUR COST: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
Group size 2 persons 4 persons 6 persons Single Supp Land Tour/person 260 215 190 0 Flight/person 0 0 0 Total/person 260 215 190
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa (more at www.burmatravel.com/visa).
- Above prices subject to availability and subject to change.
- Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change.
- Amounts payable to third parties not included.
- International airfares not included unless otherwise specified.
- Please check all prices, availability and other information with your Burma Travel consultant before booking.
- Burma Travel general booking conditions apply.
- Day 1: Mandalay Arrival – Mandalay Hill
Welcome to Mandalay! Arrive at Mandalay International Airport, meet your guide and driver. Transfer to your hotel in the city Centre for check-in.
In the afternoon, visit Mandalay Palace, Shwenandaw Monastery – noted for its exquisite woodcarvings, gold leaf beating workshop, Kuthodaw Pagoda – known for containing the world’s largest book. Finish the tour by visiting Mandalay Hill to watch the sunset and the panoramic view of the city.
Accommodation: Hotel in Mandalay
Day 2: Mandalay – Mingun – Sagaing – Amarapura
This morning, embark on a private boat at Mandalay Pier and travel upstream to visit Mingun, famed for its huge and incomplete Pahtodawgyi Pagoda and Mingun Bell the 90-ton ringing bell.
Next, visit Sagaing Hill and learn about the education of the monks, visit Budda Cave, Uminthonze Pagoda, Sunooponnyashin Pagoda and behold the panoramic view of Mandalay.
The final stop is Amarapura. Being famous for Mahagandaryone Monastery, Amarapura is the best place to experience the monk life in Mandalay. Walk over Ubein Wooden Bridge, the longest teakwood of its type to Mahamuni Image – a bronze Buddha image castled during the lifetime of Buddha himself.
Accommodation: Hotel in Mandalay
Day 3: Mandalay – Departure
Enjoy your time at leisure until pick-up by your driver and transfer to Mandalay airport for your onward flights.
Goodbye & Bon Voyage!
NOTESPlease be aware that flight time, hotels and all others logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed Burma Travel will endeavor to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
Did you know? Burma Travel can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.