The second largest lake in Burma, the rather shallow Inle Lake sits at an altitude of almost 900 metres above sea level and is an important source of fresh fish and harvested fruit and vegetables from floating gardens on the lake, the Inle Lake adventure combines trekking, outdoor activities with relax at the lake front resort will be perfect choice for those who want to discover Inle area in depth.
Start City : Heho
Departure City: Inle Lake
Visit Cities: Heho - Nan The Le Te – Htun Kom – Pauk Tu – Htee Thein – In Dein – Inle Lake
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Departure: Daily, upon your request
Extendable with optional tours from Heho
- PRIVATE TOUR COST: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
Group size 2 persons 4 persons 6 persons Single Supp Land Tour/person 500 415 385 0 Flight/person 0 0 0 Total/person 500 415 385
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa (more at www.burmatravel.com/visa).
- Above prices subject to availability and subject to change.
- Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change.
- Amounts payable to third parties not included.
- International airfares not included unless otherwise specified.
- Please check all prices, availability and other information with your Burma Travel consultant before booking.
- Burma Travel general booking conditions apply.
- Day 1: Heho Arrival – Trekking to tribal villages
Take the morning flight to Heho where you will meet our tour guide and driver for a ride to trekking point. Start to trek through Lut Pin Village, Shar Pin Village on the way to Nan The’ Le Te.
The first 2.5 hours passes through Shan scenery and Shar Pin and Lut Pin villages. There are plenty of chances to walk around and interact with the friendly locals as well as to observe their daily life which has remained unchanged over generations- relying on the land to live. They are happy and relatively carefree although their life is lacking in many of the amenities that urbanites take for granted. Lunch en- route.
After lunch, resume your journey to Nan The’ Le Te village (1.5 hours trek). It is a tranquil and picturesque village of the Pa-O hill tribe. The Pa-O are noted by their unique dress with the men and women donning long black pants and black shirts, the women wearing a colorful turban and large earrings. Upon arrival, there is plenty of time to walk around the village and its surroundings, learning more about the local lifestyles.
Dinner is served in the village.
(Trekking Time: 4 hours)
Meal: Lunch, Dinner.
Day 2: Nan The’ Le Te – Htun Kom – Pauk Tu
This morning, there is time to visit around the village and see the morning farming activities as they work on crops such as wheat and ginger. Then, resume your journey with a 2.5 hour trek to Kon Hla village via Baw Hnin Kone and Htun Kom Villages. Lunch en-route.
After lunch, trek 1.5 hours to Pauk Tu Village where you spend the night at. The route is filled with the panoramic views of the Shan Mountain Range and surrounded by unspoiled natural beauty. Upon arrival, visit around the village and rest of the day at leisure.
(Trekking Time: 4-5 hours)
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3: Pauk Tu – Htee Thein – In Dein – Inle Lake
The final day of trekking takes you to Inle Lake. After 3 hours trek, we get to our ending trek point, In Dein Temples.
The beautiful temple of Indein locates on the hill overlooking the lake. It will be definitely relaxing to walk along the corridor and enjoy the giant columns which have been left to the nature for centuries
Our boat is await for you to take you to your resort for check in.
Rest of the time is free at rest, enjoy fresh air, blue sky and later, the sunset on the Inle Lake.
Accommodation: Hotel in Inle Lake
Day 4: Inle Lake Discovery – Departure
Inle Lake, the second largest lake in Myanmar, located 900m above sea level and is home to unique one leg rower Intha people.
This morning, you will visit the 5 days market which is hold in different villages surround the lake. This is definitely a fascinating place to enjoy the scene of local tribes in their colorful clothes and exotic market atmosphere.
Then, take a sightseeing tour to Phaungdawoo Pagoda, famed for its richly gilded five small Buddha images and believed to be the holiest pagoda in Inle Lake. Our next stop is Ngaphechaung Monastery, known as “Jumping Cat Pagoda”. As you travel closer to Nam Pan Village, have a look at cotton and lotus weaving factories and cigar making houses. These sites will give you a true sense of traditional Intha life.
In the afternoon, transfer to Heho for your onward flights.
Good bye & Bon Voyage!
NOTESPlease be aware that flight time, hotels and all others logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed Burma Travel will endeavor to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
Did you know? Burma Travel can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.