The 4 day trip invite you to visit Inle Lake- the home of Intha people who known with one-leg-rowing technique. The trip features a great experience of the life of the local fisherman and brings a real exotic once in a lifetime experience… Accommodation on some spectacular resort on the lake too.
Contact our travel consultant for more details and the best offers.
Start City : Yangon
Departure City: Yangon
Visit Cities: Yangon – Inle Lake – Indein
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Departure: Daily, upon your request
Extendable with optional tours from Yangon
- PRIVATE TOUR COST: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
Group size 2 persons 4 persons 6 persons Single Supp Land Tour/person 627 534 509 0 Flight/person 270 270 270 Total/person 897 804 779
- 2 domestic flights: Yangon – Heho; Heho – Yangon
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa (more at www.burmatravel.com/visa).
- Above prices subject to availability and subject to change.
- Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change.
- Amounts payable to third parties not included.
- International airfares not included unless otherwise specified.
- Please check all prices, availability and other information with your Burma Travel consultant before booking.
- Burma Travel general booking conditions apply.
- Day 1: Yangon Arrival – Half Day Tour
Welcome to Myanmar! A guide of Myanmar Tour will await you at the International Yangon Airport. You will then be escorted to your hotel in the city center. Begin your first Myanmar visit to Shwedagon Pagoda – the most prominent monument in Yangon, which dominates the sky with a golden flash, giant spires and holy relics. Your highlight for this evening is a dinner in Karaweik Palace, overlooking to the Royal Lake and Shwedagon Tower. Dinner will consist of fine Burmese food and an amazing cultural show.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
Meals: Karaweik Palace Dinner
Day 2: Yangon – Fly to Heho – Inle Lake Discovery
Leave Bagan for Heho. Inle Lake, the second largest lake in Myanmar is located 900 meters above sea level and is home to the Intha people, famous for their one leg rowing technique. Upon arrival, board a motorboat for a sightseeing tour to Phaungdawoo Pagoda, famed for its richly gilded five small Buddha images and believed to be the holiest pagoda in Inle Lake. Our next stop is Ngaphechaung Monastery, known as “Jumping Cat Pagoda”. As you travel closer to Nam Pan Village, have a look at cotton and lotus weaving factories and cigar making houses. These sites will give you a true sense of traditional Intha life.
Accommodation: Hotel in Inle Lake
Day 3: Inle Lake – Indein – Inle Lake – Fly to Yangon
This morning, visit the “5 Day Market” which is held in different villages surrounding the lake. This is definitely a fascinating place to enjoy the scene of local tribes in their colorful clothes and exotic market atmosphere. After lunch, the boat will take you to the beautiful temple of Indein, located on the hill overlooking the lake. It is relaxing to walk along the corridors and enjoy the giant columns that have been left to the nature for centuries. Leave Inle Lake for Yangon
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
Day 4: Yangon Half Day Tour – Departure
Spend a half-day exploring Yangon and its highlights from Sule Pagoda in the heart of Yangon city to Chaukhtayi Pagoda. Enjoy some last minute shopping in Scott Market. Our driver will provide transfers to the airport for your departure flight.
NOTESPlease be aware that flight time, hotels and all others logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed Burma Travel will endeavor to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
Did you know? Burma Travel can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.