Discover the Myanmar‘s top attraction – Bagan, visit thousand of temples on the mythical site. This Bagan Escape package is best choice for those who want to discover the land of temple in depth. The whole tour is accompanied by experienced, local, English speaking guides. Please contact our Travel Consultant for the best offer.
Start City : Bagan
Departure City: Yangon
Visit Cities: Yangon – Bagan
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Departure: Daily, upon your request
Extendable with optional tours from Bagan
- PRIVATE TOUR COST: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
Group size 2 persons 4 persons 6 persons Single Supp' Land Tour/person 612 508 482 230 Flight/person 270 270 270 Total/person 882 778 752
- 2 domestic flights: Yangon – Bagan – Yangon
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa (more at www.burmatravel.com/visa/).
- Above prices subject to availability and subject to change.
- Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change.
- Amounts payable to third parties not included.
- International airfares not included unless otherwise specified.
- Please check all prices, availability and other information with your Burma Travel consultant before booking.
- Burma Travel general booking conditions apply.
Day 1: Yangon Arrival – Half Day Tour
Mingalabar! Upon arrival in Yangon, you are welcomed by Burma Travel guide and driver. Your first Myanmar visit begins at Shwedagon pagoda. It is the most sacred Buddhism place in Yangon and also the oldest pagoda in the world. The pagoda cannot be missed in your city tour. End of the day, we come back to your hotel for leisure time.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
Day 2: Yangon – Fly to Bagan – Discovery
Today we have an early morning flight to Bagan, the archaeological wonderland of over 3,000 ancient temples. Now we explore the beautiful Shwezigon Pagoda with the interesting knowledge of Burmese Buddhism. Follow up is a visit to Ananda Temple (one of the finest, largest and best preserved in Old Bagan). Along the way we stop by some surrounding temples. Another highlight of today is the panoramic sunset view from the second highest pagoda of Bagan, the Shwe Sandaw Pagoda.
Accommodation: Hotel in Bagan
Day 3: Bagan Sightseeing – Fly to Yangon
After breakfast, we start the day at Nyaung U Market where you have great chance to meet and talk with the friendly locals. Then we visit Nan Paya Pagoda, one of the biggest temple of Bagan. On this day, we enjoy the unique experience of a horse-cart ride, head to Minkaba Gubyaukyi Temple, and continue your day to Manuha Temple. The last stop for this sightseeing day is a local lacquer ware workshop and learn how this traditional piece of art is made. In the afternoon, we fly back to Yangon. Pick-up and transfer to your hotel for check-in. Rest of the day is at your leisure.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
Day 4: Yangon Half Day Tour – Departure
Spend a half-day exploring Yangon from Sule Pagoda, an important Yangon landmark centrally at the bustling area. Now we have the stroll to the exotic streets of Yangon downtown with the British Colonial building as Emmanuel Church, Inland Water Buildings. If time permits, we pass by Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda, housing the fourth largest colossal 70 meters reclining Buddha. The day ends by your shopping time at the Bogyoke Market (formerly Scott’s market), one of the biggest markets in Yangon (please be advised that the market is closed on Monday and public holidays).
Afterwards, our driver will provide transfers to the airport for your departure flight.
NOTESPlease be aware that flight time, hotels and all others logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed Burma Travel will endeavor to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.