This 3 day journey bring you to discover the second largest city in Burma which was a former capital of Myanmar. The city is the economic and religious hub of upper Myanmar and is center around the Royal Palace…
Contact our travel consultant for more details and the best offers.
Start City :Mandalay Mandalay
Departure City:Mandalay Mandalay
Visit Cities:Mandalay Mandalay Hill – Mingun – Sagaing – Amarapura – U Bein Bridge
Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Departure: Daily, upon your request
Extendable with optional tours from Mandalay
- PRIVATE TOUR COST: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
Group size 2 persons 4 persons 6 persons Single Supp Land Tour/person 260 215 190 0 Flight/person 0 0 0 Total/person 260 215 190
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa (more at www.burmatravel.com/visa).
- Above prices subject to availability and subject to change.
- Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change.
- Amounts payable to third parties not included.
- International airfares not included unless otherwise specified.
- Please check all prices, availability and other information with your Burma Travel consultant before booking.
- Burma Travel general booking conditions apply.
Day 1: Mandalay Arrival – Mandalay Palace – Mandalay Hill
Mingalapar! Arrive at Mandalay International Airport, you are welcomed by our tour guide and driver. Transfer to your hotel in the city center for check-in. Now we visit Mandalay Palace – the last royal palace of the last Burmese monarchy and Shwenandaw Monastery – the single remaining major original structure of the original Royal Palace today. Proceed to Kuthodaw Pagoda, a Buddhist stupa that contains the world’s largest book. If time permits, we have a visit to the gold leaf beating workshop. Finish the tour by visiting Mandalay Hill for the sunset and the panoramic view of the city.
Accommodation: Hotel in Mandalay
Day 2: Mandalay – Amarapura – Mingun – Sagaing
This morning, we visit Amarapura. The Mahagandaryone Monastery of Amarapura is one of the most famous monasteries throughout the country. Here you can experience the monks’ life. We continue to Sagaing Hill with its highlights from Budda Cave, Uminthonze Pagoda, Sunooponnyashin Pagoda. In the afternoon, we have a private boat upstream to Mingun. Now we get ready for the incomplete Pahtodawgyi Pagoda. Head to Mingun Bell, 90-ton bell which is the world 2nd largest one and still in good condition. Don’t forget to ring it. Afterward, we come back to Amarapura for U Bein Wooden Bridge. In the sunset we walk over the longest teakwood of its type to Mahamuni Image – a bronze Buddha image castled during the lifetime of Buddha himself.
Accommodation: Hotel in Mandalay
Day 3: Mandalay – Departure
Enjoy your time at leisure until pick-up by your driver and transfer to Mandalay airport for your onward flights. Goodbye & Bon Voyage!
NOTESPlease be aware that flight time, hotels and all others logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed Burma Travel will endeavor to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
Did you know? Burma Travel can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.