Passport is a must when you travel abroad, not only Myanmar.
Please be informed that VISA to Myanmar is required to almost all visitors. You can apply for Myanmar Visa at any Myanmar embassies and Consulates abroad. Should you require a sponsor letter, we can provide it for free or you can apply for E-visa at: http://evisa.moip.gov.mm/
You will need the following before you apply:
– Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
– You have to upload one COLOR PHOTO (4.8 cm X 3.8 cm) taking during last (3) months.
– Visa, Master, American Express or JCB credit cards for the payment of USD50.00.
– Length of stay is (28) days from the date of arrival in Myanmar.
– The visa will valid for 3 months since the day you apply for it. So don’t apply it too early.
Visas are exempted for the citizens of the countries listed below:
– Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand (14 days)
– Singapore (30 days)