The 4 day trip invite you to visit Inle Lake– the home of Intha people who known with one-leg-rowing technique. The trip features a great experience of the life of the local fisherman and brings a real exotic once in a lifetime experience… Accommodation on some spectacular resort on the lake too.
Contact our travel consultant for more details and the best offers.
Start City : Yangon
Departure City: Yangon
Visit Cities: Yangon – Inle Lake – Indein
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Departure: Daily, upon your request
Extendable with optional tours from Yangon
- PRIVATE TOUR COST: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
Group size 2 persons 4 persons 6 persons Single Supp' Land Tour/person 627 534 509 0 Flight/person 270 270 270 Total/person 897 804 779
- 2 domestic flights: Yangon – Heho; Heho – Yangon
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa (more at www.burmatravel.com/visa).
- Above prices subject to availability and subject to change.
- Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change.
- Amounts payable to third parties not included.
- International airfares not included unless otherwise specified.
- Please check all prices, availability and other information with your Burma Travel consultant before booking.
- Burma Travel general booking conditions apply.
Day 1: Heho Arrival – Trekking to tribal villages
Take the morning flight to Heho where you are welcomed by Burma Travel tour guide and driver. Now we have a drive to the trekking point at Minetauk, the eastern shore of the lake. Visit the traditional Pa-O village by walking up to the mountain. On the way we enjoy the beauty of nature, Tawya monastery and seasonal terrace crop plantations. Lunch is served at Inne with Pa-O food. In the afternoon, explore the local houses and learn about their daily life. Night stop will be at the community house.
Meal: Lunch, Dinner.
Day 2: Inne tribal villages
A community village guide takes you to meet with the villagers and join their farm/garden work. It’s your experience as the native people’s lifestyle. Enjoy your lunch together with the farmers. After lunch, descend down the hill side where you can participate in tree plantation to help reforestation. After dinner, the village will entertain you by playing their own musical instruments and demonstrating dancing techniques. Stay a similar night in community house.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3: Inne – Thapyaykone – Thaleoo – Inle Lake
After breakfast, leave from Inne to Thapyaykone village. Discover tea plantations, avocado, and orange plantations, visit a Pa-O village and an ancient stupa. Then we keep going to Thaleoo where we have lunch. After lunch, return to your hotel by boat.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Accommodation: Hotel in Inle Lake
Day 4: Inle Lake Discovery – Departure
Breakfast at hotel. This morning continue the trip to 5-day market. On each day, the market is held in one of 5 different places around the lake, it is the place where you see the local people sells and buy things, also the great chance to meet the tribes from the surroundings with their colorful clothing. Then the boat takes you to Phaungdawoo Pagoda, which is believed as the holiest pagoda of Inle Lake. Now we go to Ngaphechaung monastery – an impressive wooden monastery over the lake. The monastery is also called “jumping cat pagoda” as in the past, the cats were trained to jump through the hoops. The next stop is Nam Pan village, we visit the cotton and lotus weaving factory, cigar making houses…; the sites will provide you with the interesting time interacting with the Intha people. In the afternoon, transfer to Heho for your onward flights.
Goodbye & Bon Voyage!
NOTESPlease be aware that flight time, hotels and all others logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed Burma Travel will endeavor to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
Did you know? Burma Travel can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.